Trusted Resources: People & Places
Healthcare providers, researchers, and advocates
Sickle Cell Warriors of Wisconsin is a volunteer based, non-profit agency providing educational programs and community outreach for individuals and families in the greater Milwaukee metropolitan area. It forms partnership with local hospitals and social service agencies.
• Advocacy: Commitment for elevating the quality of life of those impacted by sickle cell disease, while also creating a platform for their voices to be heard.
• Educate: To educate the community in the areas of signs and symptoms, treatment, disease management, research, and resources.
• Support: To look to provide those impacted by sickle cell disease with a support system and resources to aid in getting through difficult times.
• Raise awareness: to bring sickle cell awareness to the world stage.
• Support families: to supply much needed resources for families in need during crisis.
• Guide to resources: to provide necessary resources all in one place.
The Sickle Cell Anemia Foundation – KenyaSCAFKENYA which is an acronym of “The ...
LIVING with Sickle Cell RVALIVING with Sickle Cell RVA is a fully f...
Sickle Cell Alliance FoundationA non-profit organization raising awaren...
Pfizer’s Kevin Williams to Pen Health Column on Sickle Cell Disease for the Black PressDr. Kevin Williams, the Chief Medical Of...
Allan F. Platt, MMSc, PA-C, DFAAPAAllan Platt has served as co-founder and...
Sickle Cell Society IrelandSickle Cell Society Ireland (SCSI) is th...
Our Family’s Journey With Sickle Cell DiseaseJune 19th is World Sickle Cell Day. We s...