Trusted Resources: People & Places
Healthcare providers, researchers, and advocates
Sickle Cell Warriors of Wisconsin is a volunteer based, non-profit agency providing educational programs and community outreach for individuals and families in the greater Milwaukee metropolitan area. It forms partnership with local hospitals and social service agencies.
• Advocacy: Commitment for elevating the quality of life of those impacted by sickle cell disease, while also creating a platform for their voices to be heard.
• Educate: To educate the community in the areas of signs and symptoms, treatment, disease management, research, and resources.
• Support: To look to provide those impacted by sickle cell disease with a support system and resources to aid in getting through difficult times.
• Raise awareness: to bring sickle cell awareness to the world stage.
• Support families: to supply much needed resources for families in need during crisis.
• Guide to resources: to provide necessary resources all in one place.
Q & A With Andre Marcel HarrisQ: When were you diagnosed with sickle c...
The Sickle Cell Foundation, Inc. – Central Alabama ChapterThe Sickle Cell Foundation, Inc. - Centr...
Wear Red For Sickle Cell DayThe World Sickle Cell Day is on 19th of ...
Community Gathering Guide: Hosting a Shine the Light EventThis year, Sickle Cell Disease community...
Shine the Light on Sickle Cell – Webinarhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIG0UUO5...
Sickle Cell Foundation of MinnesotaSickle Cell Foundation of Minnesota (SCF...
A Sickle Cell Warrior Survival Story— Timi Edwin“When I was 10, I was flogged by a tea...